Thursday, 5 September 2013

Button magnets

Hello all - just a quick post today to share some super cute button magnets I made for the notice board in my classroom.


I've had a massive bag of magnets lying around in a draw for years and decided that I could use a selection of the buttons I have (but probably won't ever put on actual clothes) to make some cute magnets for my classroom.

I just used an all purpose glue to stick the magnets to the buttons. Next up I have some large round buttons in bright colours that will probably make for some cute magnets too.

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea, so cute! Where did you get the magnets from? I have some lovely buttons that would be perfect for this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kat - I've had the magnets for so long I can't actually remember - possibly Amazon - or maybe just a Google search for magnets?

    ReplyDelete